The final quantity of the product will match the quantity you entered during this transaction.
Steps to use Physical Count
1. Go to Stockroom. Then under Adjustments tab click the NEW TRANSACTION button.
2. Choose the Physical Count transaction and click the Create button.
3. The next page will let you record the transaction. To choose an item, scan the barcode or enter the stock number on the search field above to add the product to the list.
4. Or you can find the item from the product list panel on the right side of the screen.
5. Once you add the product to the transaction, you can change the quantity.
6. You may select the Supplier Name and fill up other information before finalizing the transaction. This is optional
7. Once you finalize all the details, click the DONE button to save the transaction.
8. The transaction will be saved and will be added to the list of Adjustments. Click it to open.