Steps to sell a product
1. Go to Store. To add an item to the sale, you can scan a barcode or type the stock number on the search field on top of the page.
2. You can also search for items on the product list panel on the right.
2. On the cart, you can change the price, quantity, or add discounts by editing the corresponding fields in the item line.
3. You may add a customer name by typing the name in the customer field. This is optional.
4. Once you finalize all the details, click the CHECKOUT button to end the transaction.
5. Once done, a new window will appear to complete the payment. Pay using Cash, Credit, Debit or any other payment type.
*Imonggo supports Split Payment so you can divide the bill into two or more payment types. For instance, a customer may pay part in cash and part in credit card (in case the credit limit has been reached).
6. Once the payment is complete, you can now print and generate receipt for your customer. Click the New Transaction button to make a new sales.
*To view all your Sales Invoices, please go to Office > Invoice List.